- The awards are open to all private and public sector organizations operating in Ghana.
- The award relates to the organization’s (site), business unit(s), plant or facility and products or services.
- Organizational structure and responsibilities
- Emergency Prevention Response
- Statutory Requirements and Company Compliance
- Performance Monitoring
- Training Competencies
- Objectives and targets
- Management Focus
- Risk Assessment Policy
NOMINATION / APPLICATION BENEFITS
Participating in HESS Awards is one of the fastest routes to wide recognition of your achievements. Finalists and winners will benefit from extensive media coverage; wide exposure in the investment community and enhanced peer recognition.
- Provides a means of recognizing and celebrating HSSE achievements
- Motivation to Sustain HSSE Performance
- Exceptionally high regional and international recognition for exemplary HSSE performance
- Excellent competitive edge for attracting customers & clients and to enhance business prospects
- Be seen by employees, public and regulatory bodies as a responsible organization
- Opportunity to contribute to Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Business Continuity
NOMINATION / APPLICATION TIPS
MANDATORY SUBMISSIONS REQUIRED
Organization Profile, HSSE policy and copy of HSSE recognition or award received.
Completed Lagging Indicators Form for the preceding three calendar years.
Application form (Declaration form)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Submissions must be written in English.
- The identity of each applicant is kept confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be publicized.
- During the process of evaluation, if there is any change in the addresses or any other details of communication, please provide the updated information of the contact details to email@example.com
- This award program does not bear the responsibility for non-receipt/late receipt of any material sent
- Keep a copy of your submission for your reference. Submissions, once received will not be returned and remains the property of HESS Awards.
- Wherever it is required necessary supporting documents are to be attached along with the submission.
- References to supporting evidence shall be clearly made in the narrative text
- Define all the abbreviations
- By submitting an application to this award, applicant agrees for publication of the results.
- Applicants may be asked at any time during the review process to substantiate the claims made in the submission.
- The decision of the adjudication panel shall be final and binding.
- If submission requirements are not met or the information is found to be incomplete, untrue or misleading, the submission will be removed from the review process.
- The Evaluation Panel has the sole right and discretion to reject entries that do not meet the submission requirements.
Please read these carefully.
- Company’s may be nominated for more than one category.
- HESS will discard entries without proper supporting documents.
- We reserve the right to move an entry to a different category from the category entered if the entry is better suited to that category.
- In the event that there are no qualified nominations in a particular category, The HESS Awarding Board reserves the right to shortlist or nominate and further select a winner in that category.
- The finalists for all individual awards must accept their award in person if they are selected the winner.
- All nominations must be submitted using the Online Nominating Process.
- Nominations and supporting materials must be received not later than the deadline. Extensions to this date will be granted if the need be.
- Nominations may be submitted either directly from a company, from an involved individual, or from a third party. In the event that a third party nominates a company or individual, HESS will contact the nominated company or individual and ask the nominee to review the nomination for accuracy and, if necessary, provide any missing documentation. If the company or individual fails to provide the required response by the specified date, the nomination will be excluded from competition.
- Each nominee shall submit the nominated company’s profile and logo. For screen quality, we require images of 300 dpi or above, Illustrator or Photoshop. These files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance letter for all Special Recognition Awards should be accompanied by a high-resolution colour photograph of the individual nominated. These files can be emailed to email@example.com
- Supporting material may be required. Should you choose to send additional materials, please ensure they are supportive of the actual nomination.
- Supporting materials may include videos, newspaper clippings, photographs and other documents. Please send all supporting materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the HESS Awards event; however all nominations must be accompanied by the name of the person who will be accepting the award if the nominee is chosen as the winner.
- Each winner is expected to accept their award on stage at the awards ceremony.
- All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered confidential and will only be used by HESS and its panel of judges for the purposes of selecting finalists and winners for the Awards.
- We reserve the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries and reserves the right to publish your 50-word summary of your project.
It should be assumed and noted that all events will be filmed for distribution purposes.
- By attending any of our events, you acknowledge awareness of this statement and release IanMatsun Global Services, its owner, operators, officers, and duly designated representatives operating in either an official or unofficial capacity free from any liability regarding your image, including use and distribution